COVID-19 UPDATE ON HOMELINE SERVICES
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
For information about COVID-19, please visit: http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19
Working alongside the rest of the voluntary and charity sector in Hammersmith & Fulham at this time, Homeline is offering support through its staff and local volunteers to older residents who don’t have friends or family close by to help them.
• Are you vulnerable, self-isolating and do you need urgent support with food?
• Are you lonely and in need of telephone support?
• Are you worried about a friend, neighbour or relative who lives in Hammersmith & Fulham?
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02073859689 option 1
Ways we can help you:
• Picking up shopping (basics/urgent supplies- we will take payment where possible over the phone later based on your receipt).
• Collecting urgent prescriptions
• A friendly regular phone call two or three times a week
• Useful local information
• Referrals for further support if needed
Ways you can help us:
Volunteer with us
We are looking for local volunteers who are willing and able to go out to do a small shop for an elderly neighbour. We also need volunteers who have access to a computer and the internet and a phone who can log into a secure cloud database and make telephone befriending calls on a weekly basis for us.
Email email@example.com to enquire about volunteering with us.
Donate through our website to support our important work at this time https://www.creightonhouse.org/donate