How can we help you ?
Working alongside the rest of the voluntary and charity sector in Hammersmith & Fulham at this time, BCH is offering support through its staff and local volunteers to residents who don’t have friends or family close by to help them.
• Are you self-isolating and do you need urgent support with food?
• Are you lonely and isolated?
• Or are you worried about a friend, neighbour or relative?
• Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02073859689 option 1
Ways we can help you:
• Picking up shopping (basics/urgent supplies- we will take payment where possible over the phone later based on your receipt).
• Collecting urgent supplies or prescriptions
• A friendly phone call
• Useful local information
• Referrals for further support if needed
Ways you can help us:
Volunteer with us
We need local volunteers who are able to go out to do a small shop for an elderly neighbour. We also need volunteers with the internet and a phone who can log into a cloud database and make telephone befriending calls on a weekly basis for us.
Email email@example.com to enquire about volunteering with us.
Donate through our website to support our important work at this time https://www.creightonhouse.org/donate